It is rare to meet a person who has never tasted charlotte. This pastry is tasty and at the same time low-calorie (in comparison with other cakes). How to make an apple pie - many know. But, as it turned out, it’s not necessary to have flour at home!
Charlotte from a loaf: recipe with apples
To make a pie you will need:
- 200 g of white loaf;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 3 tablespoons of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- large apple.
What to do:
- Break the loaf into small pieces, then fold them into a blender. Grind bread at fast speed for 30 seconds. Your goal is to get crumbs.
- Take the silicone mold for making charlotte. Put a third of the loaf at the bottom.
- Rinse and peel apples. Slice the fruit into small cubes or plates. Put half of the volume on bread. Please note that there should be a distance between the pieces, otherwise the cake will subsequently be stratified at the border of apples and dough.
- Put the second part of the crumb and cover it with apples. The final layer should be bread.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk with sugar, salt and egg. Stir everything until smooth.
- Pour the mixture from the loaf with the egg mixture. After that, ram the dough with your hands.
- Place the mold in the oven preheated to 150 degrees for 20 minutes. Check the readiness of charlotte with a skewer or toothpick.
When using metal baking dishes - pre-grease them with vegetable oil or sprinkle with semolina.
Cream loaf charlotte recipe
Prepare the following ingredients:
- a piece of yesterday’s bread or white loaf;
- 3 small apples;
- high fat cream;
- sugar (optional).
- Use a sharp knife to cut the bread into small pieces. Rinse apples, core and chop.
- Cover the baking dish with paper or sprinkle with flour. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put slices of bread with apples in a mold. All ingredients must be thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the cream into the resulting mass. The liquid should soak all areas. If necessary, mix the workpiece again.
- Put the mold in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Break the egg into a separate bowl and grease the surface of the pie. Return the charlotte with apples to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve chilled pastries to the table.
The peel from the fruit can not be removed. In this case, the cake will have a piquant sour taste.
Callous Button Charlotte: A Step-by-Step Recipe
To make a pie with apples you will need:
- half a loaf of stale bread;
- 3-5 small apples;
- a glass of milk;
- two eggs;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- a tablespoon of sugar.
How to cook:
- The peculiarity of this recipe is that you need to use stale bread to make the pie. Cut it into slices 2-3 cm thick.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a bowl. When the foam begins to form, pour in the milk.
- Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil. You can replace it at will with semolina or flour.
- Chop the apples into small pieces. Sprinkle cinnamon on the fruit. It will give your cake a special aroma and exquisite taste.
- Dip the bread slices alternately in the milk-egg mixture. Put slices of stale loaf on the bottom of the bowl, also form sides from them.
- Spread apples on the bread in an even layer, lay the remaining moistened slices on top. Additionally, pouring bread with milk is not required.
- Bake charlotte in the oven at 180 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Due to the fact that the dough is not filled with milk, the bread dries much faster.
You can specially leave the loaf in the open air and wait until it becomes hard (about 2 days).
Charlotte with bread and cookies: an original recipe
This method of making charlotte from a loaf is quite unusual. This cake is very tasty and tender. Usually it does not have time to cool down, as it is instantly eaten.
For baking you need:
- leftover bread or loaf yesterday;
- all kinds of cookies, bagels;
- 50 milliliters of milk;
- a glass of sugar;
- packaging of curd cheese in the amount of 180 grams;
- 50 grams of butter;
- Before cooking, be sure to soften the oil. It should not be liquid. Leave the indicated volume at room temperature for half an hour.
- Prepare a dressing. To do this, you need to mix cheese, sugar and soft butter in one bowl. Bring all ingredients to a uniform consistency. To speed up the process - arm yourself with a mixer or blender.
- In a different bowl, mix bagels, cookies, and bread. Break the ingredients. Pour milk into everything and wait until softened. Hand knead the workpiece, bringing it to a homogeneous mass.
- Wash the apples, peel them and cut into slices.
- In a baking bowl, put half the softened dough. Lubricate 1/2 of the curd dressing on top.
- Put the plates of apples and repeat the procedure in the reverse order: grease the fruit with cheese cream and cover with the remaining dough.
- Set the oven temperature to 150 degrees, then place the workpiece in it for 20 minutes.
Charlotte of white bread: a recipe in a slow cooker
You can prepare an unusual treat for the whole family not only on the stove or in the oven, but also using the slow cooker. You do not need to knead the dough for a long time. As a base, ordinary white bread is also suitable. Charlotte is ideally baked and it will turn out quite magnificent.
You will need:
- White bread;
- Five eggs
- Half a liter of milk;
- Three tablespoons of sugar;
- Five large apples;
- Vanilla sugar;
- Ten grams of butter.
- Beat eggs until smooth.
- Add vanilla sugar to the egg mixture.
- Heat the milk and pour it into the dough.
- Cut white bread into sufficiently thick slices and put them in the egg mixture. White bread should be well saturated with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- Put slices of white bread in an oily form. Put apples on top and add cinnamon. Then make another similar layer.
- Bake charlotte in a slow cooker for at least an hour.
For the preparation of charlotte even stale white bread is used. To make it better soaked in the egg-milk mixture, heat it on the stove. Then white bread will turn out quite soft.
Charlotte from a loaf: another recipe for a slow cooker
You can cook charlotte from a loaf in a slow cooker. When choosing this recipe, you do not have to stand near the oven and make sure that the dough does not burn. The slow cooker will allow you to go about your business, turn off yourself after a specified time.
To prepare you will need:
- three eggs;
- a glass of milk;
- sugar to taste;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar;
- some sour apples;
- loaf or bread.
- Rinse the eggs beforehand. Beat them with sugar using a whisk or mixer.
- Add milk to the egg mass, mix everything thoroughly.
- Peel apples, remove seeds and core from them. If you remove the peel from the fruit in advance, it is necessary to sprinkle them with lemon juice. This will protect them from oxidation and darkening.
- Put the chopped loaf in the egg-milk mixture. If desired, you can cut off the crust from it. However, this will reduce the volume of the finished cake.
- Mash the dough with your hands and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Be sure to grease the multicooker bowl with vegetable or butter. If this is not done, it will be very difficult to separate the charlotte from the bottom of the container.
- In the dough, put slices of apples, sprinkle all with vanilla and mix.
- Place the bowl in the appliance and select the baking mode. Cooking time must be set by yourself, choosing 15 minutes. If you do not set the cooking time, the multicooker will select it automatically. The device usually sets a gap of 40 to 60 minutes. In your case, this is a lot, since the dough already has a finished look (it only needs to be dried).
- At the end of cooking, the appliance will emit a signal. Wait a little while the bowl cools down. So it will be easier to remove the charlotte.
To easily remove the cake, place the steam grate on the bowl. After that, turn the container over and tap on the bottom. Carefully remove the bowl.
Hard bread charlotte (video)
A few decades ago, charlotte was prepared exclusively from loaf or bread. The modern generation did not find this time. But if you have never tried such baked goods - this must be done now. Good luck in your work!